We have been so hoppin' excited to ride our favorite rides and nosh our top Disneyland snacks at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure! Almost all of the rides have reopened, though a couple will return at a later date. The majority of restaurants are now open (including all character dining!), which is why we regularly update these lists with the latest announcements! It makes us so hoppy to move items from the closed list to the open list. More entertainment is back, including parades, shows and nighttime spectaculars. Also in big news is the return of character meet and greets (and hugs)!
The good news is that most of our favorite attractions are open at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure! Plus we have hopped by locations that were listed as closed on the Disneyland app only to find that they were already open. We've adjusted our lists based on what we've seen in the parks rather than on the Disneyland site. Yay! Disneyland is feeling more "normal" every day.
It may not be an official attraction, but the parking tram from the parking structure was always our first ride of the day. We have hoppin' good news! The walk is over — the parking trams have returned, as of Feb. 23, 2022! Our flippers are doing their hoppy dance over this news. Hop over to our post on what's coming to Disneyland for a look at what's to come in 2022, as well as our Disneyland refurbishments post, which we update weekly with refurbishment information! After Dark parties have returned (with a new Grad Nite After Dark party in June!) as well as popular entertainment. Large nighttime shows are back, with Fantasmic! joining the pack May 28, 2022.
What Is Open at Disneyland Resort Now That the Theme Parks Have Reopened?
Disneyland is now open! Hip, hop, hooray! Hours have steadily increased. You can always find the most updated hours in the Disneyland app and on the Disneyland site. Keep in mind that both parks generally open earlier than stated (usually 20 to 30 minutes early). The parks once again have rope drop. Parking lots open an hour before the posted theme park opening time.
We already know that the following services are expected to return in summer 2022:
- Early Entry to each theme park 30 minutes before park opening beginning Aug. 8, 2022.
Good-bye FASTPASS and MaxPass, and Hello Genie
What about FASTPASS and MaxPass? You may have heard the big news. Both of these services have been retired. They were replaced with a new optional paid service called Genie+. The new Genie+ is similar to MaxPass with a few differences. FASTPASS entrances have been renamed as Lightning Lanes (Ka-chow!). Hop over to our complete guide to Disneyland Genie for all of the details.
Also note: Single Rider lines are back, if you wish to cut time and you don't have Genie+.
,Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel and theDisneyland Hotel have reopened, and reservations for all Disneyland Resort Hotels are available now!
You can find out more about Disneyland reopening guidelines, dates and safety information in our Disneyland reopening post. In order to visit a theme park, you'll need a park ticket to a specific park AND a park reservation. Our super hopful guide to Disneyland's new reservation system will take you through the process of making Disneyland reservations.
But what about rides, restaurants entertainment, experiences and dining packages? What is open at Disneyland? Let’s take a look.
What Is Open at Disneyland Park?
Here are the rides and attractions, restaurants and experiences that are open at Disneyland Park. You can hop over to our post on what to know when visiting Disneyland at this time for more information. Keep in mind that more and more restaurants and experiences are opening up every day. Woohoo! You'll want to check out the refurbishment calendar as several rides that are usually open undergo annual refurbishments.
Rides and Attractions Open at Disneyland Park
- Alice in Wonderland
- Astro Orbitor
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
- Disney Gallery
- Disneyland Railroad
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Fantasyland Fruit Cart
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (as of July 25!)
- Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
- Gadget’s Go Coaster
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Haunted Mansion
- Hyperspace Mountain returning April 29, 2022, for a limited time
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise (with new scenes)
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Monorail (but check hours)
- Disneyland Monorail
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Pixie Hollow
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White’s Enchanted Wish (new!)
- Space Mountain (closed April 28 and returns as Hyperspace Mountain for a limited time)
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Restaurants Open at Disneyland Park (and scheduled for reopening soon)
You can stuff your face with your favorite Disneyland food and treats at these locations (a few are Mobile Order only, so order ahead of time):
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available)
- Bengal Barbecue (mobile order available)
- Blue Bayou (can upgrade to Fantasmic! dining package)
- Café Orleans
- Candy Palace (mobile order available)
- Carnation Café
- Chip 'n Dale Treehouse
- Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo (mobile order available)
- Edelweiss Snacks (mobile order available)
- French Market Restaurant (mobile order available)
- Galactic Grill (mobile order available)
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (mobile order available)
- Fantasmic! dining packages return with the show
- Harbour Galley (mobile order available)
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (mobile order available and can reserve On-the-Go Fantasmic! dining package)
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (mobile order available)
- Kat Saka's Kettle (now with banana popcorn)
- Little Red Wagon (mobile order available)
- Market House
- Maurice's Treats
- Milk Stand (mobile order available)
- Mint Julep Bar (mobile order available)
- Oga's Cantina
- Plaza Inn (plus parade dining packages are back)
- Plaza Inn — Minnie & Friends Breakfast
- Pooh Corner (mobile order available)
- Pretzels at "small world" Promenade, Star Tours and Ship to Shore Marketplace
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Red Rose Taverne (mobile order available; breakfast returned)
- Refreshment Corner (mobile order available)
- River Belle Terrace (Fantasmic! dining packages available)
- Ronto Roasters (mobile order available)
- Royal Street Veranda
- Ship to Shore Marketplace (has Mickey pretzels, chimichangas, smoked turkey legs, produce, pickles, frozen lemonade and more)
- Stage Door Café (mobile order available)
- The Golden Horseshoe (mobile order available)
- The Tropical Hideaway
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available and may be mobile order only)
- Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience
- Tropical Imports
- Troubadour Tavern is only open on select days
- Vending carts such as churros, ice cream, hot foods, snacks and popcorn
Keep in mind that some dining experiences will be modified, limited in capacity and subject to closure. Menus may be limited. You can check menus ahead of time online or in the Disneyland app to see what's available. We have seen more normal menus beginning to return, although not all menus are the same as before the closure. Some things are not back yet, but that leaves room for new items. FYI: The Golden Horseshoe now has mozzarella sticks, and breakfast chimichangas are back at Ship to Shore Marketplace!
You can make reservations for all table-service restaurants now (we recommend planning ahead 60 days in advance). You can also join the Walk-Up List at times through the Disneyland app.
Entertainment Available at Disneyland
Compared to what we are used to at Disneyland, there will be limited entertainment on a smaller scale. This is to prevent crowds from gathering. Here are the experiences that are available:
- Character meet and greets as of April 18, 2022. Hugs allowed!
- Dapper Dans
- VIP Tours (additional cost, and must be reserved in advance)
- Droid Depot (once again taking reservations; subject to availability)
- Savi’s Workshop Handbuilt Lightsabers (reservation required)
- Fireworks select nights and projection shows each night at Disneyland
- Disneyland Forever is nightly through Labor Day
- Main Street Electrical Parade is back for a limited time.
- Storytelling at Royal Theater
- Disneyland Band
- Pearly Band
- The Straw Hatters
- The Bootstrappers in New Orleans Square
- Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Character cavalcades are making their way down Main Street, U.S.A. and the parade route.
- Tomorrowland Dance Parties in the evenings
What Is Closed at Disneyland Park?
The following rides/attractions, restaurants and entertainment are closed at Disneyland Park for now.
Closed Rides and Attractions at Disneyland Park
Keep in mind that we have found attractions listed as closed in the app actually open, so Disneyland is slowly reopening all attractions. Toontown closed in March 2022 for an extended refurbishment.
- Toontown (reopens in 2023)
- Donald’s Boat is going to be reimagined during the refurbishment
- Goofy’s Playhouse is going to be reimagined
- Mickey's House
- Minnie's House
- Star Wars Launch Bay (the sign says it's coming soon!)
Closed Restaurants at Disneyland Park
- Daisy’s Diner
- Pluto’s Dog House
- Troubadour Tavern (open for select days when there are shows in the Fantasyland Theater)
Unavailable Entertainment/Tours/Experiences at Disneyland Park
You can usually check the entertainment calendar to get a sense of what to expect prior to your visit. These shows and experiences will not be returning soon (but fireworks returned July 4, and the Disneyland Band is back!):
- Magic Happens parade
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (only the shop is open)
- Tours such as Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour, The Grand Circle Tour, "Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort" Guided Tour or "Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps" Guided Tour
What Is Open at Disney California Adventure Park?
The following rides and attractions, restaurants, entertainment and experiences are open at Disney California Adventure. You can hop over to our post on what to expect when visiting Disney California Adventure at this time.
Rides and Attractions Open at Disney California Adventure Park
- Animation Academy
- Avengers Campus
- The Boudin Bakery Tour
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (a new "Coco" scene has been added)
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Pixar Pal-A-Round – Non-Swinging
- Pixar Pal-A-Round – Swinging
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Red Car Trolley (as of July 17, 2022)
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Sorcerer’s Workshop
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure (accessible only via virtual queue)
Restaurants Available at Disney California Adventure Park
These restaurants are open (but a few may be Mobile Order only, so order before you get hungry):
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
- Angry Dogs
- Award Wieners (mobile order available)
- Bayside Brews (mobile order available)
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Bong Bong's Sweet Stuff
- Cappuccino Cart - Gourmet Coffee now selling Joffrey's Coffee (mobile order available)
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining
- Carthay Circle Restaurant Dining Room
- Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (mobile order available)
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (mobile order available)
- Corn Dog Castle (mobile order available)
- Cozy Cone Motel(mobile order only)
- Fairfax Market
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
- Fillmore’s Taste-in
- Flo’s V8 Cafe (mobile order available)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
- Hollywood Lounge (mobile order available)
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
- Lamplight Lounge — Boardwalk Dining (walk-up only through the app)
- Lamplight Lounge (brunch now offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Lucky Fortune Cookery (mobile order available)
- Magic Key Terrace (for Magic Key holders and their guests)
- Mendocino Terrace
- Pacific Wharf Cafe (mobile order available)
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co. (mobile order available, including Mickey Mouse pretzel and cheese)
- Paradise Garden Grill (mobile order available)
- Poultry Palace
- Pym Tasting Lab (mobile order only)
- Pym Test Kitchen (mobile order available — order in advance)
- Rita’s Baja Blenders (mobile order available)
- Schmoozies! (mobile order available)
- Señor Buzz Churros
- Shawarma Palace
- Shawarma Place Too
- Smokejumpers Grill (mobile order available)
- Sonoma Terrace (mobile order available)
- Studio Catering Co. (mobile order available)
- Terran Treats
- Trolley Treats (mobile order available)
- Vending carts for popcorn, churros, hot foods, snacks and ice cream
- Wine Country Trattoria (World of Color packages available)
- World of Color Dessert Party
Keep in mind that some dining experiences will be modified, limited in capacity and subject to closure. Menus are more limited. You can look at menus ahead of time online or on the Disneyland app.
You can make reservations for Carthay Circle dining room, Carthay Circle Lounge — Alfresco Dining, Lamplight Lounge, Alfresco Tasting Terrace and Wine Country Trattoria. Only Magic Key holders may reserve Magic Key Terrace (open during refurbishment). If you cannot get a reservation at a restaurant, you can also join the Walk-Up List at times through the Disneyland app. Lamplight Lounge Boardwalk Dining is only available via Walk-Up List.
Entertainment Available at Disney California Adventure Park
- Character meet and greets (and hugs!) are back!
- Disney Junior Dance Party
- Mickey's PhilharMagic (a new "Coco" scene has been added)
- Games of Pixar Pier
- Several shows in Avengers Campus (see entertainment calendar for shows and times)
- Five & Dime
- Operation: Playtime! — featuring the Green Army Patrol (at times)
- World of Color
What Is Closed at Disney California Adventure Park?
Closed Rides at Disney California Adventure Park
The good news is that all rides and most attractions are open! The following attractions are temporarily closed:
- The Blue Sky Cellar
Closed Restaurants at Disney California Adventure Park
All restaurants are open!
Entertainment That Is Not Available at Disney California Adventure Park
You can usually check the entertainment calendar to get a sense of what is on the schedule. You can look up the hours for individual shows in Avengers Campus in the Disneyland app.
The following shows are closed for now:
- Frozen — Live at the Hyperion (not listed as returning)
Disneyland Hotels and Hotel Dining
The Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel and Disneyland Hotel are all open!
Hotel guests may enjoy delivery service from select Downtown Disney restaurants. Guests of all Disneyland Resort hotels can scan QR codes to access the links to the restaurants’ delivery webpages to order food and beverages that can be delivered to Disneyland Resort hotel lobbies. Room service is available.
The following hotel dining experiences are available:
- GCH Craftsman Bar (online reservations available)
- GCH Craftsman Grill (mobile order available)
- Hearthstone Lounge
- Napa Rose (open now for dinner; online reservations available)
- Napa Rose — Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures
- Storytellers Café (Character dining has returned with Mickey's Tale of Adventure Breakfast daily and brunch Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The characters do not appear during dinner.)
The Disneyland Hotel offers the following dining experiences:
- Goofy's Kitchen (characters just parade through without stopping, but you can get your picture with Goofy)
- Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar (now takes reservations)
- Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill (mobile order available)
- The Coffee House
As part of the resort's phased reopening, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel does not have food and beverage offerings initially. Paradise Pier Hotel guests can take advantage of dining opportunities in Downtown Disney, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Disneyland Hotel. There is a new Disney California Adventure access point for just guests of this hotel.
Disneyland Hotel's Steakhouse 55 and Paradise Pier Hotel's PCH Grill are both permanently closed. No announcement for their replacements has been made.
Do you have any other questions about what's open at Disneyland? As more information is released, we will continue to update this list of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure openings and closures. If you are looking for a hoppin' deal on Disneyland Resort tickets, you can save some money when buying through Undercover Tourist!
Related: What's Coming to Disneyland in 2022 and Beyond
Related: Tips for Meeting Your Favorite Disneyland Characters
Disneyland ParkHow do you get to Rise of the Resistance 2022 at Disneyland? ›
You'll need to have park tickets linked to your Disney account and applicable theme park reservations. In order to give as many Guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each Guest may purchase an individual Lightning Lane entry arrival window to experience this attraction no more than once per day.Is Disneyland Small World 2022 Open? ›
Board a whimsical boat ride for a song-filled journey around the globe—this cherubic chorus is pure joy! “it's a small world” will be closed for refurbishment from October 24, to November 10, 2022, and will reopen on November 11, 2022, as “it's a small world” Holiday during Holidays at the Disneyland Resort.What is the most crowded day at Disneyland? ›
Weekends, especially around holiday weeks and three-day holiday weekends (MLK Day (3rd Monday of January), Presidents Day (3rd Monday of February), Memorial Day (last Monday of May), July 4th, Labor Day (1st Monday of September), and Columbus Day (2nd Monday of October).Can you bring food into Disneyland? ›
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverages into Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. However, they must NOT be in glass containers, must not require heating, reheating, processing, or refrigeration and must not have pungent odors.Is the Lightning Lane worth it? ›
Especially on more crowded days, Individual Lightning Lane can save you 60-120 minutes in line. With pricing hovering between $10-$12, saving an extra hour or two for your day at Magic Kingdom could be worth it. Buying for the middle of the day makes the most sense, as it will save you the most time on average.How much is the lightning lane? ›
Price ranges for individual Lightning Lane purchases are $7 to $20 per ticket. Be sure to check the Disneyland app on the day of your visit for current prices and attraction availability.How much is Lightning Lane for rise? ›
Cost – Right now an Individual Lightning Lane selection for Rise of the Resistance costs $15 per person. Stay On-Site – Walt Disney World Resort Hotel guests have the advantage when booking Rise of the Resistance since they have 7:00 am access to the system, whereas off-site guests must wait until the park opens.Does Disneyland have Encanto? ›
While she originally appeared at Disney California Adventure, she was given a bigger presence inside Disneyland's Frontierland so guests could meet her and get a picture. You can also find Encanto outside of the theme parks themselves.Will there be an Encanto ride at Disney World? ›
If you're waiting on a Disney Park miracle, you don't have to wait for long! Mirabel from Disney's Encanto (2021) is coming to the Walt Disney World Resort.
Recently, The Walt Disney Company confirmed that Disneyland Resort's “it's a small world attraction” will receive an Encanto overlay reflecting the themes of the hit 2021 Walt Disney Animation Studios film.Is Disneyland still free on your birthday? ›
Guests often wonder if Disney World is free on their birthday. Disney does not give you free admission on your birthday but they do give you special treatment, free food, and other perks. Let's take a look at the benefits of celebrating a birthday at Walt Disney World Resort.What is the slowest time at Disneyland? ›
A: August 22nd – September 30th is the least crowded time of year at the Disneyland Resort.Is there fireworks at Disneyland every night? ›
The Disneyland fireworks schedule runs nightly during peak seasons (summer) and around the holidays. Off season, fireworks are Friday through Sunday. To ensure that there will be a fireworks show on your visit, it is always a good idea to check Disney's website, the Disney app or ask a Cast Member.Can I bring Mcdonalds into Disneyland? ›
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverages into the parks for self-consumption, provided they are not in glass containers, do not require heating, reheating, processing or refrigeration and do not have pungent odors. Inform a Security Cast Member of any food items when you enter the park.Can I bring a water bottle into Disneyland? ›
And, while you are welcome to bring your own water bottles, water fountains and water bottle refill stations are located throughout both parks. A map of drinking fountains can be found on the Disneyland Mobile App.Can I bring a backpack into Disneyland? ›
According to the Disneyland Resort Rules, all coolers, backpacks, and bags can be no larger than 24” long by 15” wide by 18” high. So, as long as your bag fits within these parameters, you shouldn't have a problem entering the parks with it.What rides are not working at Disneyland? ›
Mickey's Toontown Closing Until 2023
This also means that all attractions inside Mickey's Toontown will remain closed during this Disneyland refurbishment such as Mickey's House, Minnie's House, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Goofy's Playhouse, Gadget's Go Coaster and Donald's Boat.
As we reported a few weeks ago, Disneyland announced that it would be closing Tarzan's Treehouse in order to retheme the attraction and now, parts of the attraction are now missing entirely.Is Haunted Mansion closed 2022? ›
Haunted Mansion Haunted Mansion will close temporarily for refurbishment beginning January 10th, 2022. A reopening date has not yet been announced.
In addition to getting all of the great features that come with the complimentary Disney Genie service, purchasing Disney Genie+ service offers even more convenience and flexibility, for $20 per ticket per day.What does ill mean at Disney? ›
Individual Lightning Lanes are pay-per-ride access at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood, and Animal Kingdom. Guests can buy line-skipping privileges at the most popular attractions in each park. This guide covers pricing, when attractions are selling out and how to book ILLs.Is Disney genie worth? ›
For those who are looking for a quick answer to whether Genie+ is worth the extra cost or not, the answer is “Yes” but it depends on many factors including your personal budget, how much time you have, and how many rides you want to do per day.Is Lightning Lane worth it Disneyland? ›
For once in a lifetime (or once every few years visitors), I do think the paid Lightning Lane rides offer value. Infrequent visitors often have one chance to experience a new and popular attraction. Paying to skip a line of an hour or more on a busy day can be well worth it.How many Genie plus rides per day? ›
Disney Genie+ at Walt Disney World
Disney Genie+ costs $15 per person, per day at Walt Disney World and guests have access to over 40 rides to choose from. If you have a Park Hopper ticket, you will still be able to select rides and access Lightning Lanes across parks.
Keep in mind, you DO NOT need to have purchased Disney Genie Plus to buy Individual Lightning Lanes. Once you've clicked on the Individual Lightning Lane that you want, you'll be taken to a page to select a time and confirm your party.Can you arrive early for Lightning Lane? ›
As with FastPass+ and paper FastPass before it, Lightning Lane carries on the tradition of allowing a grace period for early and late arrivals. Lightning Lane, like its predecessors, gives guests a one-hour window to arrive at the attraction entrance.How do I book Lightning Lane? ›
Be sure to check the My Disney Experience app on the day of your park visit for current prices and attraction availability. From the main menu in the My Disney Experience mobile app, select “Tip Board”. Select an Individual Lightning Lane experience and follow the prompts to purchase.At what time are the fireworks in Disneyland? ›
Shows are generally at 9:30 p.m. each night. You can find the exact time in the Disneyland app. (It can be 9 p.m. in cooler months.) Main Street, U.S.A. is our number one choice for watching Disneyland fireworks.Is Moana at Disneyland? ›
Moana can currently be met in Adventureland at Disneyland (DLR), and during special ticketed events at WDW (MNSSHP and MVMCP). At Disney Aulani Moana can be found around the Waikohole Valley intermittently throughout the week.
Let's kick things off with some exciting news for Magic Kingdom Park. We may not talk about Bruno, but we can definitely talk about Mirabel making her debut in the “Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade” on June 26!Is Mirabel at Disney? ›
Mirabel can be found floating through the streets of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom during the Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade. The cavalcade first began in November 2021 and might be my personal favorite character procession in the park, boasting the most characters out of any cavalcade yet!Is Maribel at Disney? ›
Regular character meet and greets recently returned to Disney World, meaning you can hug your favorite characters again! We've seen many of the meet and greets return, as well as a lot of character dining, but not everything has gone completely back to normal.Is there an Encanto 2? ›
Encanto 2: A New Generation is an American animated musical fantasy comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, and is the sequel to the 2021 film Encanto. It was released on August 25, 2024 in the United States and is the 63rd animated feature in the Disney Animated Canon.Is Bruno at Disneyland? ›
It's BRUNO! You'll find him over near Grizzly River Run. Be sure to get in line early because there were LOTS of people excited to see him and the line was pretty substantial.Where is Encanto stuff at Disneyland? ›
Encanto at Disneyland: Main Street Electrical Parade
The float includes lights that depict the Casita and the magical candle, with yellow butterflies surrounding them, and animated dolls of Mirabel and Antonio on top of the float.
After being almost completely demolished, the entrance of the former Tarzan's Treehouse is now fully gone at Disneyland Park. The small fenced-off area now appears empty except for some trees. The rest of the attraction, which is being rethemed, is still surrounded by scaffolding and scrim.What rides are closed at Disneyland when it rains? ›
Inside Disneyland Park, Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Tea Party Spinning Tea Cups, Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer's Island, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, The Main Street Vehicles, Storybook Canal Boats, Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes, and Gadget's Go Coaster all typically close down due to rain.Why is Grizzly River Run closed? ›
Cast Members have begun refilling Grizzly River Run. Refurbishment on the ride ends on March 30, 2022. Grizzly River Run at Disney California Adventure closed for an annual refurbishment on January 24, 2022. As the attraction nears reopening day, the previously drained track is partially refilled.Why is Pirates of the Caribbean closed at Disneyland? ›
Captain Jack is back! The original Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland has reopened to throngs of enthusiastic fans — and a few technical hiccups. The ride, which debuted in 1967, was closed for refurbishment on March 14 and was originally scheduled to reopen in “summer 2022,” and then July 1.
Although initially, it may seem like an overwhelming task, by planning a trip carefully, guests can ride all 40-plus rides at Disneyland over the course of a single day.What if it rains at Disney? ›
Disney's official policy is that it does not offer refunds for rain. The show must go on, and even when it is rainy, Disney World is open. Now, of course if Disney does happen to close for a weather event (like a hurricane) they will issue refunds then.Is Disneyland still fun in the rain? ›
Disneyland Rides Inside. Some of the outside rides close down during a downpour but there is still plenty that remains open. Many rides have outdoor queues but the attraction is indoors. If the Park isn't particularly busy, ask if you can ride multiple times without getting out of your seat.Does Disneyland shut down for rain? ›
Some Disneyland attractions temporarily close during rain or lightning, including Mad Tea Party, Alice in Wonderland, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Gadget's Go Coaster and Tom Sawyer Island. Try to hit outdoor attractions before it starts raining or during breaks in the weather.Is Grizzly River Run scary? ›
The visceral thrills on Grizzly River Ride are relatively mild compared to the other thrill rides at Disneyland. The drops are not particularly long, nor does the ride go very fast. It does have a visual intimidation factor, but as a matter of fact, it's more fun than scary or intense.Is Grizzly River Run Open 2022? ›
Just in time for summer, Disneyland's Grizzly River Run attraction will reopen after a two month refurbishment on March 31, 2022. The water ride, located at Disney California Adventure, closed January 24 for its annual refurbishment, but no major changes have been made during this closure.Is there any water rides at Disneyland? ›
Ride on Grizzly River Run and thrill to a wild whitewater adventure that feels like the real thing. Relax in the country atmosphere at Grizzly River Run—before taking a thrilling whitewater ride. Glide through the sun-streaked waters at Grizzly River Run—and prepare for untold thrills ahead.Why is Tarzan's Treehouse closed? ›
As we reported a few weeks ago, Disneyland announced that it would be closing Tarzan's Treehouse in order to retheme the attraction and now, parts of the attraction are now missing entirely.When did Pirates Close 2022? ›
Guests viewing the app can see the “Closed for Refurbishment” with the following statement, “Pirates of the Caribbean will be closed for refurbishment beginning March 14, 2022 and is expected to reopen early summer 2022.”How long will Pirates be closed? ›
Pirates of the Caribbean closed today, September 5, 2022, and will not open until April 7, 2023, according to the official calendar. The Tokyo Disney Resort also just closed one of its most popular thrill rides, completely shutting down Space Mountain for several months.
- The first half of September; Tuesdays through Thursdays for the remainder of September and the second half of October.
- Mondays through Thursdays in November (minus the week of Thanksgiving)
- Mondays through Thursdays during the first half of December.
The Disneyland California single-park ticket price list is as follows: Tier 1: $98 for child and $104 for adult. Tier 2: $113 for child and $119 for adult. Tier 3: $127 for child and $134 for adult.Is Disney genie worth? ›
For those who are looking for a quick answer to whether Genie+ is worth the extra cost or not, the answer is “Yes” but it depends on many factors including your personal budget, how much time you have, and how many rides you want to do per day.