You can send valentine’s day wishes and greetings not only to your lover but also to your father, mother, sister, mother and other relatives. The basic purpose of this day is to express your love and you can do it by sending valentines day quotes for family to tell them that you really respect and care about them. It is also every person’s moral duty to wish their relatives such a special day that spreads the love. We have already shared some special valentine’s day quotes for mother and daughter but you can wish other family members too.
Date to celebrate Valentine’s day is 14 February but before that, you can also celebrate Kiss Day on 13th FEB which is a part of Valentine’s week days. There are many other special days for lovers that couples can enjoy that are not for family, so one should wish his/her loved ones with valentines day quotes for daughter, brother, mom, and dad etc..
Best Valentines Day Quotes for Family 2021
# Valentines Day Couple Images Free Download
# Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Mom
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. Happy Valentine’s day, love you, dad.
- The most important thing in the world is family and love and I love my family so much.
- It’s important to love your family, whether it’s your mom, dad, grandparents or siblings.
- The family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Happy valentines day to my lovely family.
- Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no family, no support, we have put it in a hopeless situation – Margaret MeadLove is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves — we locate it with another.
- The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
- You may not be able to choose your family. But you still have to love them. Here are some of our favorite quotes on the matter…
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- A family where life begins & love never ends.
- The hours I spend with you. I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I’m alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you you no matter what.
- Your ability to communicate is an important tool in the pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers.
- No family is perfect. We argue we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times. But in the end, the family is family. The love will always be there.
- It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. Happy valentines day!
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper.
- To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
- The happiest moments of my entire life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- I sustain myself with the love of family. Wish you lovely valentines day to my loved ones.
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
- Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no relatives, no support, we’ve put it in an impossible situation.
- There’s no vocabulary for love within a family, love that’s lived in but not looked at, love within the light of which all else is seen, the love within which all other love finds speech. This love is silent.
- At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we’re going through. ~ Kim Kardashian
- Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.
- Families would be the compass which guides us. They’re the inspiration to attain fantastic heights, and also our comfort when we sometimes falter.
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended.
- The world, we’d discovered, doesn’t love you as your family loves you.
- Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.
- Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.
- All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
- You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you’ve made on my life. Happy Valentine’s Day Mom and Dad!
Share these lovely valentines day quotes for family and express your love, care and respect for them.
What should I write in my parents Valentines Day card? ›
Dear Mom & Dad, May your hearts forever be joined together in love. Happy Valentine's Day! 7. With you as my parents, I know what it means to love unconditionally and without limits.How do you write a Valentine message? ›
"Sharing love, sharing laughter, looking forward to our happy ever after." "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." "My wonderful fiancée, soon to be my wife - you're forever and always the love of my life." "After we say "I do", every day will be like Valentine's Day."What are some cute Valentines day Messages? ›
Cute Valentine's Day Messages for New Relationships
Just wanted to share what I appreciate the most about you on this special day. Roses are red; violets are blue; life wouldn't be as sweet without you. Happy Valentine's Day! I am so happy I found you.
Love is the greatest power in existence. Its presence can be deeply felt wherever it resides. Love can overcome everything and can magnificently transform intricate situations to the better. The great difficulty of love, however, is that it is challenging to find the right words to express what you're feeling.How do you say thank you on Valentine's Day? ›
♥ Thank you for all the ways you love me. You could also choose to be specific and name something that makes you feel loved. ♥ I love that you love me! Thank you for putting up with me when I'm crabby which can happen when I'm overtired.How can I say thanks to my parents? ›
Dear parents, I love you both a lot and appreciate your effort and love in bringing me up to be a better individual. I am much lucky to have you both as my parents and thank God for giving me you. Mom and dad… of all the friends and teachers I've had in my life, you both have been the best. Thanks.Can you wish your sister a Happy Valentines Day? ›
Happy Valentine's Day, sis. Happy Valentine's Day to a lovely lady, a great friend, and a wonderful sister. I love you, sis. Thanks for all the love you've given me over the years, sis.Can Valentine's Day be for brother and sister? ›
While popular culture makes you believe that Valentine's Day is only for love-struck couples, it's a day of love, and that love can be for anyone. Thus, all kinds of love should be celebrated; whether it is for your parents, your siblings or your children.Can I wish my brother on Valentine's Day? ›
Valentine's Day is usually reserved for romantic love, but you can also use this holiday to tell your brother why he is so special to you. You often tell your brother that you love him, but these Happy Valentine's Day Wishes for Brother offer a new chance to share the traits that you admire the most.How do you respond to Happy Valentine's Day text? ›
You respond with, “Thanks. You too!” You don't have to love the person to wish them a good day. If they are an enemy, they wouldn't be wishing you a happy Valentines Day.
What are good family quotes? ›
"My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what's important to me." "Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them out and enjoy their riches." "The memories we make with our family is everything." "Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home."How do you say thank you to my love? ›
Thank you for gracing me with your love. I can never express the extent of my gratitude for the immeasurable joy you bring to my life. #6 My love and my soul mate, thank you for being The One. I am the luckiest person in the world, not only to have found my soul mate, but for that soul mate to be you.