Are you stuck at a nine-to-five job that you’re not very fond of? Or better said, you downright hate it, and hate wasting your time? Are you looking for a new, easy, better way to make $100 dollars a day? Then why not do it online? I mean, the internet is the foremost money-making machine of the 21st century!
In this article, I’ll introduce you to 12 easy-to-master ways to make money online, some of which definitely won’t take you 8 hours a day.
So, let’s take a look at what I have in mind, shall we?
Genuine and Creative Ways to Make $100 Dollars a Day in March 2023
1. Create Your Own Print-on-Demand Products Using AI Art
Creating print-on-demand products based on AI art is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to tap into the growing demand for innovative, visually stunning products. With the use of artificial intelligence, you can create one-of-a-kind designs that captivate and engage customers, setting your products apart from the traditional offerings in the market.
The print-on-demand model means that you don’t have to worry about upfront costs or inventory management, allowing you to focus on growing your brand and reaching new customers. By leveraging the power of AI, you can create a limitless stream of eye-catching designs that will be in high demand and drive sales for your business.
So why wait? Start creating your own print-on-demand products based on AI art today and join the exciting world of cutting-edge commerce.
All you need to do is upload your AI art designs to websites like TeeSpring, and Printify Printful (note that RedBubble doesn’t allow you to sell AI designs).
These websites will then print your artwork on products such as t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, wall art, posters and notebooks. On average, your profit would be between $2-$10 per sale.
Check out the best AI art generators.
2. Paid Surveys
Another straightforward online side hustle for you to make easy money is doing paid surveys. Did you know that there are lots of sites out there that offer you to take surveys and then pay you for them?
Granted, it’s not the most profitable venture, but it’s worth giving it a shot since it’s so easy and available.
If you’re worried about the legitimacy of this kind of income, don’t be. Paid surveys are perfectly legitimate and they’re used by thousands of businesses out there.
Companies need opinions from users and buyers in order to improve their products and services, as well as to create new ones, and the internet allows them to reach people who can provide them with reliable data, people they otherwise wouldn’t have the chance to reach.
Yes, that’s where you come in. A paid survey is basically giving your opinion on a service or product and getting paid for it!
All you have to do is sign up (for free!) on a paid online survey site and start earning money! But be wary of scam sites that ask you to pay in order to use their surveys.
Okay, but how do I know which sites are reliable when it comes to paid surveys? Here’s my selection of some of the best sites you can visit to get some extra cash from surveys:
- Survey Junkie – This is one of the easiest, most straightforward survey sites on the web. It’s a free membership site where you can earn up to $50 per survey. You’ll get your first paid survey offer as soon as you sign up and you can take it when you’re ready. Survey Junkie has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and millions of members worldwide. You can redeem your points instantly for cash to your bank account, or via PayPal or e-Giftcards.
- Swagbucks – This is arguably the most popular paid survey site in the world. Every time you take a survey, you also earn Swagbuck points, which you can later use to redeem gift cards or cash. Swagbucks also offers you other activities such as web-searching, playing games, and watching videos. Depending on the survey and the activity you do on Swagbucks, you’ll be able to earn between $2 and $50 per survey.
- InboxDollars – The great thing about InboxDollars is that it doesn’t practice the point system – it works by offering you cash right away (through PayPal, but also, if you want, through gift cards). You can earn money by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, and reading emails, but also by buying from selected stores. The surveys on InboxDollars are paid anywhere from 50 cents to $20, and each survey takes 2-25 minutes of your time, depending on its length. InboxDollars gives you $5 if you sign up with them.
- Branded Surveys – One of the most popular surveys and market research platforms that pay people for their opinions. It’s a great opportunity to work from home and make money by doing surveys from the comfort of your own home. Join now for free, become a member and start earning today!
- LifePoints – Another great site for earning extra cash, LifePoints allows you to take surveys and then receive points, which you can then exchange for cash (paid through PayPal), donations, or gift cards.
- Toluna – Toluna is a paid survey site that works with big brands like Coca-Cola, Amazon, Kellog’s, L’Oreal, SONY Music, Fiat, and many more. It’s very attractive because it allows you to pick topics you like so you can have more fun doing the surveys. You can receive payment from them in cash or through vouchers. Also, they recently introduced their games section, which allows you to play games and earn money!
- i-Say – i-Say offers you paid surveys through IPSOS, a market research firm. i-Say doesn’t contain as big of a variety of paid surveys as the other sites on this list, but it’s still a very good site you can earn extra cash from. It operates by the points system, but you can always redeem your points either for cash or gift cards.
Can you really make money from online surveys?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to make money by completing surveys. Companies paying for market research would be willing to pay you for your thoughts on their products and services. They’re able to use the answers that surveys provide to make improvements in their products, services, and marketing strategies.
When taking online surveys, it is important to know that there are many factors that affect your earnings. Whether you’re completing a lot of surveys or only a few, being consistent or sporadic in your participation, and what demographic information you provide, all of these things impact how much you earn for the time invested. Most surveys pay between $0.50 and $3 for 10 to 20 minutes of your time and some can go as high as $50.
Go and check out Survey Junkie – The easiest, most straightforward and most reputable survey site on the web.
3. Freelance Writing
If you have solid writing skills and can quickly get the hang of all kinds of different topics in a short amount of time, then you should definitely try freelance writing.
Depending on the work, the number of words, and the client’s budget, you can make less and more than $100 per day. Some word count requirements are less than 500 words, but most of them are usually between 1,200 and 2,000 words.
Nowadays, there are plenty of websites you can search for freelance work. All you need to do is sign up and list your skills and expertise. Some of the sites may ask for an existing portfolio.
These are some of the best freelance marketplace websites right now:
- Upwork – If you’ve ever dabbled in freelancing, you must’ve heard about Upwork. It’s a site that offers different kinds of freelance jobs in sectors such as IT, software, and web design, as well as graphic design, writing, translation, engineering, and architecture. It’s a great place to search for freelance work if you’re just starting out. Go here to learn more about Upwork alternatives.
- Contently – As the name suggests, this company is aimed specifically at freelance writers. Contently works by connecting writers with top global brands. If you want to sign up for their services, you will have to upload a portfolio, so this is recommended for more experienced writers who have many completed projects and at least a few years’ worth of work experience under their belt.
- We Work Remotely – This is another great site to search for freelance work. It offers remote jobs all around the world, for all kinds of tech and writing expertise.
- Freelancer – This is an old classic; many established freelancers first started out on Freelancer.
- Fiverr – It offers a wide range of freelancing jobs, among which you can find lots of writing and translation gigs as well. Go here to learn more about Fiverr alternatives.
4. Write Sponsored Posts
Sponsored posts are pretty self-explanatory. Basically, companies and businesses pay you to write good stuff about them (their services and/or their products) on your site or blog.
What you need to do is talk about a product (or a brand) you like, tell your readers how you use it, and inform them how they can benefit from it as well.
Now, how much you earn depends, again, on several factors: the niche you’re in, how often you write sponsored posts, who pays you, etc.
Payments range from a couple of hundred dollars to several thousand bucks per post, but sometimes also tens of thousands of dollars if your site has a lot of traffic.
For more detailed info on how you can get started with writing and publishing sponsored posts on your site, you can check out Alexis Schroeder’s blog Fitnancials (that’s how you spell it, yes).
In it, she explains all the basic steps and gives you tips on how much you should charge for your posts and what rules you have to follow when writing them.
Now, an important thing to remember when writing sponsored posts is that you should generally write about products and companies that you like, trust, and actually have tried out.
These should be brands and businesses that you genuinely feel good about, that you believe in, and don’t have a problem promoting. That way, it’ll be much easier to gain trust with your readers because if they don’t think you’re genuine, it’ll definitely hurt your site’s growth.
5. Coaching and Consultation
Provided that you’re an expert in a particular field, coaching is a great way to earn money online. This usually works really well if you first put some effort into building your brand online through your website.
Once people begin to trust you and realize that you have expertise and integrity, they will start to approach you on their own. They will ask you how you got to where you are now, how they can apply the same ideas and methods to their own business ideas or well-established companies.
At first, you may be tempted to give free advice, but as more people approach you, you will feel the urge to start charging for your consultations.
Again, the amount of money you’ll earn from your consultations will depend on the niche you’re in. Business coaches make a pretty good amount of money – somewhere around $235 per hour, and executive coaches make even more – $325 an hour!
Other types of coaches, like life coaches, also make good money, but less than the ones mentioned above, like $160 an hour.
6. Write an Ebook or Sell Another Type of Digital Product
This is a pretty easy way to make money online. For this to work, you have to have a certain amount of expertise in a field, so you know what you’re talking about and why you’re actually writing the ebook.
But you can also write something shorter – like an online guide or a tutorial. If you’re in the nutrition niche, you can create meal plans, or if you’re in the sports niche, you can create an exercise routine.
Nowadays, ebooks are really easy to promote and disseminate. You can put yours on your website for sale, but you can also sell it through Amazon, and, of course, promote it on social media platforms.
Additionally, you can make a type of digital subscription in which you will serialize your expertise or knowledge, share step-by-step guides, and churn out fresh and up-to-date content for your subscribers.
Once you get into the game, it becomes really easy to make a profit out of this. I mean, there are tons of ideas for what kind of digital products you can sell. If you’re into graphic design, you can make T-shirt designs and sell them through Amazon Merch.
You don’t need to have a supply of physical T-shirts or any kind of inventory – that’s Amazon’s job. All you need to do is create a killer design and sell it!
7. Google AdSense (You’ll need a website – but you can make $100 dollars a day)
Google AdSense is a digital advertising program designed by Google for bloggers, website owners, and YouTubers to use and make money from the ads advertised on Google.
It’s a fairly simple strategy to earn income online. You will have to sign up with the program and then Google will give you a code (known as an AdSense code) that you then need to copy and paste onto your website.
And that’s it.
From then onwards, Google does most of the work and you get money every time someone either clicks on your ads.
Now, of course, the success of your AdSense program depends on your niche. Typically, ads that have to do with financial advising and insurance, as well as online education will bring you money faster than niches like electronics, fashion, retail, food, fitness, and health.
You can join Google AdSense for free. Also, their eligibility criteria are pretty loose, so even if you have a brand-new blog or site, you’ll still be able to join.
What’s more, they offer different types of ads: video, images and animated images, rich media, and text.
If you have several websites, you can run the ads from one AdSense account. If you want to use AdSense on YouTube videos, you’ll need to have a minimum of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time.
Last but not least, whatever you do, don’t cheat and click on your own ads! Because Google can tell and then they will suspend your account indefinitely.
Check out this article by TheBalanceSMB for more tips on how to make money on your site with Google AdSense.
AdSense is beginner-friendly and easy to get started with, the downside is that the payouts are generally small. There are Google AdSense alternatives of display ad networks with better payouts:
- Ezoic (beginner-friendly & recommended) is a website optimization platform for digital publishers and website owners.
- Mediavine is a display ad network helping content creators build sustainable businesses. (offering the best payouts but having strict entry requirements. Your site needs to have at least 50k sessions per month).
- AdThrive is a premium display ad management company that provides complete ad optimization services.
- Monumetric is a display ads service that helps publishers monetize their websites.
8. Create Online Courses
Offering online courses is similar to coaching, which means you need to have a deeper understanding of a certain topic or a set of skills.
With the requirements for social distancing and the overall anxiety the pandemic has set off, online courses have become a way for people to keep learning and stay connected, which means your expertise is likely to be much more appreciated nowadays.
There are plenty of websites out there that will help you set up your own online course. Some of the best are:
- Udemy – Arguably the most well-known site for online courses, Udemy gives you a vast space in which you can show your talents and expertise.
- Teachable – This is a site that allows you to create your very own online courses and offer coaching services. Teachable even offers you a free webinar so you can learn how to get started faster.
- SkillShare – SkillShare is another great site that offers lots of categories to people who want to teach online and eager students alike!
9. Sell Physical Products Online
If you’re highly creative, have a side hobby, and/or are very good at a particular handicraft, then it’s not a bad idea to invest in it and try selling your creations online.
Whether it’s handmade soaps, handmade candles, handmade jewelry, T-shirts, shawls, other pieces of clothing, mugs, or illustrations – whatever it is, there is a place on the internet for it.
Nowadays, there are plenty of online stores and platforms on which you can sell your handmade products, including Etsy, Amazon Handmade, Ruby Lane, Aftcra (for US users only), and Folksy (for UK users only).
Great news if you want to start an online shop, you can do it for free! Here are the best free e-commerce website builders in 2023.
There are also platforms that allow you to create your own store at an affordable price, such as Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, and others. What I’m basically trying to say here is – there are a lot of opportunities out there.
You can also earn money by launching a dropshipping store, where you won’t need to handle the product directly. This way, you’ll be an affiliate to another brand, business, or creative individual.
10. Work as a Virtual Assistant (VA)
Bloggers and online business owners could always use a helping hand and that’s where you come in as a virtual assistant. It’s usually a fairly easy job that can be done from home – you’ll need to do some admin work and post on social media, but you can also act as customer support.
The specific job description depends on your employer’s needs – you’ll do whatever they need most at the moment for their business to operate smoothly.
This is why you should first take a general look at the field and decide whether you want to get into it or not, and then look at particular job offers and prepare for the ones that you want to apply for.
You can search for VA jobs on the same websites that offer freelance work, some of which I mentioned in the freelance writing section.
11. Buy and Sell Websites and Domain Names
That’s right, trading websites and domains can bring you big money sometimes.
If you want to search for websites to buy and later sell, check out Flippa, an online marketplace that offers websites, apps, and digital real estate (like online businesses).
Basically, trading sites is a good way to make passive income.
How does it work?
Well, it’s easy. Sometimes, site owners don’t have the time to continue running their website or they get bored and move on to something else. That’s where you come in, especially if you don’t want to create a site from scratch.
You can make money from ads that are already running, or you can try to get a cheaper site and make it bigger, which will allow you to sell it for more money – or keep it if it works for you.
The other idea is to buy and sell domains. Some domains just have good keywords or great word combinations in them, and some gain momentum with time – accidentally or not. It’s the same as with websites – you buy a cheap domain and then you sell it at a higher price.
Some of the websites that trade in domains are Namecheap, GoDaddy, Flippa, and, Dan.com.
12. Affiliate Marketing (You’ll need a website – but you can easily make $100 dollars OR more a day)
Affiliate marketing is definitely one of the best ways to make money online. Some people live off affiliate links since they earn four, five, and six figures a month!
You can check Michelle Schroeder-Gardner’s course on how to do this properly. After all, she makes $100,000 a month from affiliate marketing.
Of course, as with other types of paid online work and marketing, how much you earn from affiliate marketing depends on the niche you’re operating in. Some companies are willing to pay even up to $100 per conversion.
Niches like financial planning and online banking, as well as investing, credit cards, and Bitcoin, offer pretty good money for affiliate links. There are also other affiliate niches that are growing more and more with time, including health, fitness, nutrition, hobby niches such as travel and photography, and, of course, technology.
Web hosting is one of the most lucrative affiliate marketing niches, where companies offer up to $500 per sale to affiliates for every new customer they refer to them.
If you want to start with affiliate marketing, you will have to sign up for affiliate programs on the websites of the companies you want to work with. Each company will have its own tips on how you can do this and its own sets of criteria you need to fulfill in order to be eligible for their affiliate programs.
If you’re new to the idea of affiliate marketing and want to find out how it all generally works, then I suggest you take a look at this step-by-step YouTube video for affiliate marketing beginners – it’s really helpful.
How to make $100 dollars a day online as a teenager?
If you’re a teenager, chances are your daily schedule is already pretty filled with school, extracurriculars, family obligations, and, of course, your social life. But who says you can’t make extra money on the side?
Freelance writing is a fun way to use your skills and unique perspective to earn money. Being a freelancer allows you to work on your own schedule, and you can choose to take on as much or as little work as you like. Many companies and online publications are eager for fresh, young voices, and there are thousands of different niches you can write for.
Another great way to earn money as a teenager is through paid surveys. Although this isn’t exactly a regular, steady income, it can be lucrative and potentially even fun. Companies and consulting firms put a lot of time and money into learning what young consumers are interested in – and who wouldn’t want to get paid just for sharing their opinion?
How to make $100 dollars a day online as a student?
It’s no secret that one of the fundamental skills most students pick up in high school and college is the ability to write eloquently and engagingly on a wide variety of topics. So, why not use these skills to make some extra money while you’re at it? Working as a freelance writer is a great way to earn extra cash as a student.
Although the amount you earn will vary based on the site you’re writing for, the type of content you’re writing, and how many hours you put in, freelance writing can be a fun way to earn money while developing your unique tone and writing style.
Do you feel like you’re ready to transition from student to master? If you’ve developed your knowledge and experience in your particular field enough, then it could be time to create your own online course about it.
With the popularity of online courses increasing every year, now is a great time to get involved and share your knowledge. I mentioned a few great sources for creating and selling your online course above.
How can seniors and retirees make $100 dollars a day?
You’ve accumulated a wealth of experience throughout your life – why not share it with others? One of the best ways you can earn extra income as a senior citizen is by leveraging your professional, artistic, or life experiences and publishing an ebook.
Not only will this allow you to supplement your income every month, but you’ll also have the satisfaction of knowing that others are learning from your experiences or expertise in your field. As I outlined above, there are multiple ways to promote and sell your ebook, from Amazon to social media to your own blog or website.
Another excellent way to earn money online as a senior is to work as a virtual assistant. Being a VA may not be a great fit for everyone, because you will often have to be working on your employer’s schedule rather than your own. But if this isn’t an issue for you, then being a VA can be a low-stress way to earn an income from home using your computer and people skills.
Summary – How to make 100 dollars a day
I hope you found these money-making ideas helpful – I mean, hey, who doesn’t want legally and fairly earned easy money, right? Of course, I haven’t exhausted all the possibilities for making money online – I’d need to write a whole book about that.
However, I hope you were able to find a few ideas that you’re willing to try out. In any event, you could at least give one of them a shot – you’ve got nothing to lose, after all!